Sunday, July 02, 2006


Praised YOU this morning for birds, I must have heard a dozen different varieties this morning singing….tonite the bugs…we live in a constant serenade….

Praised YOU this morning for authors and pastors who write and speak of and to what we feel. Who put legs to ideas we have only begun to think about. Hearing Roy this morning I feel a prick of ‘getting it’ but decide for the moment it’s safer doing it the way I have been....to do it the way he suggests is just too much…I can the day before ‘think’ I know it’s about living on the edge but to stay on the edge is just too scary…
Reading Jeff’s book I see what he writes….but do I get off my seat or just think MORE about it….??....it’s just thinking, and I get frustrated with not seeing what I am supposed to DO….Living on the Edge….not going to the edge and thinking about it but LIVING ON THE EDGE……

Praising YOU for my niece…here doing an internship within my church…..going to lunch with her….listening to her seeking heart…..getting the chance to speak to her of the love that is changing, has changed, is changing my heart, my life, my family….that has to potential to change anyone who seeks HIM ……it’s real and powerful and messy and scary.... to think what we may be believing or what we have believed isn’t enough or perhaps isn’t right or ……..she asked ‘ do we always live in chaos and if we do then do we have JOY?’…….

Jude 20-21 But you, dear friends, carefully build yourselves up in this most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit, staying right at the center of God's love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy of our Master, Jesus Christ. This is the unending life, the real life!
22-23 Go easy on those who hesitate in the faith. Go after those who take the wrong way. Be tender with sinners, but not soft on sin. The sin itself stinks to high heaven.
24-25 And now to him who can keep you on your feet, standing tall in his bright presence, fresh and celebrating—to our one God, our only Savior, through Jesus Christ, our Master, be glory, majesty, strength, and rule before all time, and now, and to the end of all time.
Yes.

At the center of God’s love…….

You are not a God of confusion but I ‘think’ when we go to the center of YOUR love rather than what we want or think we need THERE IS CHAOS…that is the edge…….

4 comments:

MaryAnn Mease said...

i am getting so tired of this world and all it holds and promises......and becoming so enamoured of Jesus the King and His Glory....and His Kingdom realm
there can be no other decision...forward. dont look back.

Danielle said...

Loving that you are living and praising in Him. God guides us through the chaos!

gracie said...

awesome praising happening here.... brings me back to my knees.. thankyou bjk

Melissa said...

First, congratulations to your son and fiance...what a blessing to be starting a new chapter...I too have been mulling the concept of Living on the Edge...but once again it is all idea in my head...to actually go there, to actually follow this wild, unsafe, untame, good God into the wilderness seems a little like suicide, but that is exactly what I need to do, die completely to myself and live within Him...lets try to live on the Edge!