Monday, July 10, 2006

Question Monday

Praising You…….this morning for weekends even though they are not the weekends you think you NEED. We had the best time babysitting the Grandkids and almost missed the blessing by being selfish, luckily I have forgiving kids who trusted us in spite of initial reactions. Now it was a busier than normal weekend, filled with chasing after a 10 month old boy who every time he was chased gave us the biggest most loving grin. Filled with conversations with a 3.5 year old girl who just made us feel so loved, so special. She loved the time with her Gigi and PaPa….for the blessing of these kids in my life I am praising YOU.
Praising You for conversations deep and wide.
Praising You for conversations deep and wide with hearts soft and seeking.
Praising You for in the deep and wide there is growth and challenges.
Praising You for the gentle rain that is falling this morning.
Praising You for mulligans / do overs.
Praising You for fellow bloggers. (Please join me in praying for each other....sense a discouragment and want us to in the praise lift each other up .....)
Praising You for jobs….yes a job where you can blog.
Praising You for messages or sermons that you are still thinking about on Monday mornings.

So for a question today………how is YOUR heart today, what is He trying to teach you? Matthew 11:28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

ahh, blessed are you to have the grandkids nearby for sitting with...:) Mine may be paying me a visit later this week if the doctor releases her to travel...
I asked her if I could eat her up and she laughingly said "no, I'm not food" so I asked if I could kiss her all over and she said..."yeah" with a smile in her voice...she know what I mean! Praising you, Lord for a healthy grandgirl who loves her Gigi to kiss her all over...:)
AS for what the Lord is trying to teach me these days...I think its focus...focus on my future, on my dreams and determine which ones are His for me and not mine for me...on my relationship with my hubby, we've spent a long time focusing on our kids and their lives...its our turn, focus on direction...we have several options open...which path to take....He is drawing me to look at options and focus on them in light of Him....not that I haven't ever done this...just being re-focused in this direction I guess...lol

Bruce said...

Thanks for the praises. I need to see someone else keeping their priorities straight.

No answer for today's quesion.

B~

Bar L. said...

Hey Becky,

Looks like "B~" needs our prayers.

My praise for today is that God never gives up on me. No matter how down I am, how full of self-loathing and self-pity, how empty the glass looks, He still loves me. He waits, He listens, He sends people (like you) to remind me of the Good Things. He can take it when I blame him for making me this way (depressed, moody, addicted). He just never stops loving me, and for that I praise Him.

B