Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Leviticus 4 - 6; Acts 14

Weepy and soft…(not walking around boo hooing weepy, just tearing up at anything weepy) …but I think it’s good. I think it’s from a sense of brokenness that I have been fighting, I think that in the brokenness I trust Him more…..but I could be thinkin’ wrong I know…I reread some stuff from last year this time and I am grateful that I didn’t quit…didn’t run away from any of it. I’m not saying I like everything right now but it sure seems like with my head in His hands…focused away from my own ass, my own protection……everything is different……

Now how to find……….
nope…..the mystery of all of it….the weirdness is NOT mine to figure out, so for right now…I’m gonna take the soft and weepy and wait…… Acts 14: 22 ...strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

I’m gonna be an encourager that the journey is so worth being on. I'm gonna try.... I’m gonna trust for once that THAT may be what I am supposed to do. Because as weird as it is…..well…..it’s kind of exciting too….

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Giving it up to Him and to brokeness is scary, and weird...and exciting! Hang in there...

Joni said...

Well said! It is a journey and I'm so thankful it isn't one we walk alone.

karen said...

we're on the same page, sis.