Monday, August 15, 2005

I DON'T know anyfreakinthing anymore....
That's what I told my husband the other day and I think he may have been glad to hear it.
I met with a gal yesterday and told her there are just more questions for every answer you get or 'think' you get....and I hope she caught the HOPE in that, I hope she caught the encouragement. I told her you cannot expect a rock of 40+ years of knowing in the head to drop on the heart, all at one time......it's like you start wrestling with it and a piece of it breaks off and drops that 18 inches from the head to the heart and then you start wrestling with another piece of it....you chip away at it...but the thing is you gotta start wrestling with it, chipping away at it....to leave it at HEAD knowlege just so limits the journey......

2 comments:

Curious Servant said...

love the fact that I seem to know less and less the more I learn.

I suspect that we are not handed the answers in the after life either. We are expected to continue learning.

Growth is dificult and painful but has its own rewards.

God Bless.

MaryAnn Mease said...

i want less head and more heart

less thinking and more of the just knowing Him