Friday, October 07, 2005

Ezra 7-8; Luke 20

I may not.....
I DON'T know what I thought I knew but what I do KNOW lets me live with the NOT KNOWING......God is good all the time and Jesus...well Jesus.....I will follow Him.



That's the thought I woke up with this morning, not sure what it means but it was very clear.

This whole wanting to tend my 'vineyard' and identifying it as my body, I feel an overwhelming desire to RUN and yet I see the halter (me and my metaphors). And then reading Richards dissertation this morning....this I will take away from it....Matthew 11:28-30. “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU SHALL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light.”

So now it's about following through, following You.

No comments: