Thursday, June 14, 2007

1 Kings 15; 2 Chronicles 13 & 14; Philippians 4

Angry at You this morning….You are sooo the only answer……

1 Kings 15: 5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life—except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Hello…..he had Uriah killed……what a funny God you are…..and I am grateful for that ….really I am otherwise how would any of us come to You and ….You are just what each individual needs…..and ultimately what we want…….but…

no, no buts….You are.

Phillipians 4: 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Too bad I can’t remember it, the secret..... in all things….but maybe.... the point of the journey is to want what God wants more than anything…..the journey is helping us to the point…..

1 comment:

dwg said...

hello,

i really like the new layout of your blog...new to me anyway, im just getting back to the blogs and being online again.