Thursday, August 09, 2007

Jeremiah 3 & 4; John 11

Wow a lot of good conversations this morning and all before 8 AM. Why do I call them good? They were about GOD stuff, you know the stuff that has to do with being in this life with others. They were around what goes on inside them... and me. They were around the stuff that creates chaos in them.... and me. They were without filters……..
So why does that energize me so much. Was it that they were without filters or that I was?

35 Jesus wept.
41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

I was wondering WHY He wept?
But then in 41 is that why? That so many didn't, will not believe in His coming from the Father and will be lost. Just another time for Him to point others to God and knowing the stubbornness of heart and how very few of us ….dang us and them…it’s not or is it…?
How do I believe what I believe and simply and completely allow others to believe what they believe and not be threatened nor threaten??
Is love threatening??
Is love judgemental?
How to love without condition?
Is it about dropping my filter? How ?
I don’t know much but what I do know says for me right now, THIS is the stuff I need to be fully engaged in in my heart. And the chaos that it creates in me keeps me drawing from and drawn TO Him…..

No comments: