Monday, October 08, 2007

To be able to celebrate someone else’s story is one of life’s greatest joys, even if in the celebration there are tears.
To be able to see where their story is impacted by Christ, I mean a real intersection with who He is and to be able to see where their journey is impacted and deepened with time with God. Not in a reading of the bible for head knowledge but reading it because THAT is what brings them closer and closer to living in the love written about in this book.
To be able to celebrate all that, I got to this weekend nite ..... and if only you knew how to just replicate THAT. Seeing someone come to their own journey.

The rain this morning is dreary and makes my thoughts dark and yet my own intersection with Christ and with the book that tells His story, reminds me that without all that I wouldn’t have enjoyed celebrating their story, wouldn’t have even known it. I am so grateful and awed.
So this morning I am just going to Praise Him for that while yearning always yearning for more.

Isaiah 40: 8 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God stands forever."

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I hear ya - I love being allowed to witness the freedom He invokes in others' lives!