Thursday, December 20, 2007

John 8-9

*It takes strength to be firm, It takes courage to be gentle. *It takes strength to conquer, It takes courage to surrender. *It takes strength to be certain, It takes courage to have doubt.*It takes strength to fit in,It takes courage to stand out. *It takes strength to feel a friend's pain, It takes courage to feel your own pain. *It takes strength to endure abuse, It takes courage to stop it.* It takes strength to stand alone, It takes courage to lean on another. *It takes strength to love, It takes courage to be loved. *It takes strength to survive, It takes courage to live.
Author Unknown Barbara posted this.
BTW I am so excited I get to meet her in February!!!!

This was good to read, one of those moments where you are so glad that someone knows how to put your feelings into words. Thanks B for being a blogging friend who constantly encourages and challenges me.

John 8: 12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

4 comments:

Bar L. said...

Thank YOU, B, for all the inspiration, listening, motivating, grace and just BEING there!

Love,
B

I can't wait for Feb !!!

STACY'S TRIP said...

Weird. I just read your blog and you wrote about having Him lead your steps and I said that was my prayer to God when I was getting Out (of you know where). You wrote about that just the other day. weeeirdd! And thanks for today.

Gem said...

It was nice to see that someone else gets so much inspiration from the Bible and uses it to inspire others. I am trying to use my Blog to do the same. It was nice to read a like-minded Blogger's posts. Thanks!

Curious Servant said...

I liked reading that.

Thanks.