Friday, January 25, 2008

Ex. 12&13;Ps. 21;Acts 1

What man does to man cannot take away from God's intentions.

Ps. 21:6 You have endowed him with eternal blessings and given him the joy of your presence.

I 'feel' joy at Your presence~I 'feel' anticipation at spending this time with You... I pray this for all who KNOW. For all who know, to spend time getting to KNOW YOU. For us as we get to know YOU, to become softer and more loving and yet strong...in a strength that only comes from yielding to You and Your will and in that surrender is JOY...

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you . And you will be my witnessess, telling people about me everywhere...
in that surrender...
is power?
For someone who has 'felt' powerless and manipulated everyone and everything to gain power this is...frightening. If I've wanted power my whole life what will I do when I get it?
It's not then nor ever will be any power of mine ALWAYS YOURS and in surrender to that thought is such...HOPE ~FORGIVNESS and GRACE and LOVE
to spread this power, this love ...I pray it is so
to be sooo different that what I am now
WOW
guide me to love.

1 comment:

Micah Hoover said...

Hard to put into words ... in the precense of the ineffable, they melt away. They are parables at best.