Friday, April 04, 2008

Judges 19 -21; 2 Corinthians 4

Tuesday, April 04, 2006
He calls us out of comfort into uncertainty. Faith is all about character, trusting in the character of God, being certain in who God is and following Him into the unknown. ....Chasing Daylight / ER McManus

And this morning 2 flippin years later moved by this:

Judges 21: 25 In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as he saw fit.
I have a KING and to live following Him.......
2 Corinthians 4: 16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

4 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

I'm so glad I have a KING!! Hello! :)

Melissa said...

Yes, I have a King...but how often do I still do what I want...

lexi said...

i blogged on this verse last week. it's still kicking me in the ass...

Robert said...

naked vulnerable kicking and screaming but still moving toward Him and wanting to want to more and more keep on as you are friend!!!