Tuesday, November 15, 2005

On a dark road.....the road is dark and lonely. I see the other road, but for some reason I am here. I want to get back to the other road but it was lonely too....and it didn't seem to go anywhere. Is this maybe the RIGHT road?? Or I at least have to travel down it some to intersect properly w/ the right one.

Or maybe it's just that alleyway again. The one where I go to beg for MORE.

More:
affirmation and approval

respect
understanding
forgiveness
love
friendship

Not this time...I am going to fling my cup away and I will wait......wait for YOU. I will yearn......yearn for YOU......I will seek YOU....You and Your will.....

Psalm 46:10 Be still and know.......

3 comments:

Pastor Jim said...

Thank you for your congrats!!

Hikingalong said...

It today's hustle and bustle world, it's so hard to find a place where you can just be quiet and hear the Lord's voice. I've been where you are many times in my life...He's always there with outstretched arms, waiting for us to come to Him, crying out Abba, Father. God bless you on your journey and in your time of waiting.

Shenna said...

Mmmm...my favorite bible verse.