Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Genesis 27-28; Psalm 4; Luke 11

Oh I got 'stuff' today Father and alternating between excited and totally PANICED!!

Small Group issues.....tonite wanting them to come to a head and wondering if that's of me or YOU....praying today to be God led and driven instead of Dan and Becky driven....but paniced because I don't know!!??

Christianity Explored this weekend.... 76 ADULTS / 10 YOUTH and 42 CHILDREN ...ok there's some panic and CHAOS in the excitement of this....again how to let YOU drive it, ALL of it and yet be prepared. In order to be prepared I have to plan....in order to plan I WORRY.....I don't know how to plan without worrying??? I know I know do what you can and Trust God with the rest...but how do I know when enough is enough as far as doing what I can??

Worry about nothing PRAY about everything is in my mind, a mantra going through and yet.......what if I FAIL....and for once it's not about ME it's about the people I will fail.....or is that about me ??? The mission.......Father God you know all the crap in me...You know it all.....work a MIGHTY WORK ...please for YOUR GLORY......

Wow....went to lunch w/Dan and really was made to face how I am trying to MANAGE everything.....it is ALL ALL of it answered prayer and now I don't know what to do with it.....from Management to Mystery......let me FOLLOW YOU.....

Luke 11: 11"Which of you fathers, if your son asks for[f] a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

It's kinda funny how much of this is ANSWERED prayer...MORE than we even know to ask for....Thank You and help me to remember THAT.....so much answered prayer.......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have to plan and I can't plan without worrying...amen! God always sends me curve balls even in the midst of something that He has allowed me to do...He doesn't want me to get to comfortable in my plans, He wants to keep my hands off the wheel! I'll be praying for you and the new group...God is in control...absolutely!