Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm not crazy....but I think before yesterday and thinking I was (as you've noticed I can overreact and be a bit dramatic, not proud writing that but it's sadly true) ...I 'thought' I was BETTER than crazy/eccentric/ mentally ill people, one lady in particular.....it stung this morning to see it, stung and broke my heart......but the truth is it DOESN'T sting as much now thinking it and writing it down.....I wonder why that is??

2 Corinthians 10:5 (The Message) 5 We use our powerful God-tools for smashing warped philosophies, tearing down barriers erected against the truth of God, fitting every loose thought and emotion and impulse into the structure of life shaped by Christ.

So does that mean the thought this morning WAS of You and I need to celebrate that...I need to be grateful for the vision of my true self and remember it, Your Grace and .....and what.......what do I do now?????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed it:-)

And thanks.

Don't give up on the torch thing. You just never know;-)

Melissa said...

Grace...I love that this has been your topic of conversation the last several posts...it is the truth that I need to hear!

Danielle said...

I agree with Melissa. Thank you for speaking of grace. We need to hear it over and over. Tough to get into our heads. I am enjoying your posts this month.