Monday, January 09, 2006

Luke 1:36 For nothing is impossible with God.

Christianity Explored starts this weekend.....I am going to ponder THAT.
I am going to pray BIG PRAYERS .....I am going to lean into Him and pray Romans 8:26 prayers... 26 Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans.

Small Group is this week.....scary stuff there...scary in that in giving up my omnipotence and omniscience I don't KNOW WHAT TO DO anymore.....probably exactly where He wants me but ...you know what? There is no 'but' in that sentence.....I don't know and probably in knowing THAT, You will be able to do whatever it is YOU have been wanting to do with it, with us......

I have a feeling alot of 2006 is going to be like this and I best get used to it.
WHAT AN AMAZING GOD YOU KNOW??!!!

4 comments:

Bruce said...

Thanks for the reminder about Romans 8. I needed to read that this morning.

B~

Curious Servant said...

Good to remember. I am starting a class next month about prayer.

so i go said...

amen and amen!! great post, bjk!

Melissa said...

That scripture simply speaks volumes to me...you speak volumes ot me...you are lovely and an amazing creation orchestrated by the hand of God! Thanks for always speaking volumes...thanks for letting God lead even when you don't think you are!