Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Isaiah 65 - 66; Psalm 62; John 3




Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. 6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God ;he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
It was an amazing experience. 11 Women hiking up Cameron, Lincoln and Bross.... I did not summit Lincoln, at the time my thoughts were to FINISH WELL and I don't know if I could have done that and summitted 3 times.....and now I won't know will I...or maybe if my husband has his way we will be doing it together. Thanks for your prayers....

1 comment:

Gary Means said...

Congratulations! Climbing on all that scree is not easy, especially going down.